We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Experienced housewives know that you can really surprise guests at the festive table with natural, homemade wine. It can be prepared not only from grapes, but also, for example, from apples, which are always at hand in the autumn season. Homemade apple wine can be made according to the classic recipe without yeast, with the addition of cinnamon or orange. When vodka is added, light apple wine will become fortified, which may also be appropriate in some cases. The process of making homemade wine is quite simple and yet delicate. In order to avoid mistakes and prepare a high-quality, tasty product, you need to strictly adhere to the recipe and some recommendations, which are described in detail later in the article.
The classic recipe for light wine
The following recipe for homemade apple wine is very simple. For its implementation, you will need ripe juicy apples. The variety, ripening period and taste of apples in this case do not play a fundamental role: you can use sweet "White filling" or sour "Antonovka", but it must be borne in mind that the wine will certainly reflect the blend of the original product.
Important! When making homemade wine, it is allowed to mix several varieties of apples. It is preferable to combine sour and sweet varieties.
In the process of making wine from apples, you will need to squeeze juice. The amount of sugar in the product must be calculated based on the volume of the resulting liquid. So, for 1 liter of juice you need to add 150-300 g of sugar. The exact amount of the ingredient depends on the acidity of the original product and the personal preference of the winemaker.
You can soften the apple flavor with water if desired. As a rule, it is rational to do this when using very acidic fruits. Water must be added purified in an amount of no more than 10-15% of the total mass of the juice.
To understand how to make homemade apple-based wine, you can read the following points, which give clear recommendations:
- Wash the apples and remove the core, rotten areas from them.
- Squeeze the juice out of the fruit. At the exit of processing, a juice with a minimum pulp content should be obtained.
- Place the apple juice in a saucepan. Cover the container with gauze. For 2-3 days, the juice must be kept at room temperature. During this time, it is necessary to thoroughly mix the product several times, as a result of which it should be divided into 2 components: pulp and pure juice.
- Pulp is the remnants of skin and pulp. This mixture should rise above the surface of pure juice. It needs to be removed.
- When the apple juice starts to "sizzle" and give off a characteristic vinegar smell, we can talk about the beginning of fermentation. At this time, you need to add a small portion of sugar (60-100 g per 1 liter of juice) and pour the syrup from the pan into a bottle (jar), covering it with a rubber glove or a lid with a water seal. It is not necessary to fill the vessel with the wort completely, leaving about 1/5 of the total volume for the accumulation of the resulting foam.
- The remaining volume of granulated sugar should be added to the product in small portions in 2-3 doses with an interval of 4-5 days.
- The fermentation process can take 30-60 days, depending on the specific conditions. At this time, the vessel with wine must be kept at room temperature without oxygen.
- When the wort stops emitting carbon dioxide, we can talk about the completion of fermentation. The resulting wine must be thoroughly filtered again, after which you can start tasting.
- At the initial stage of readiness, the wine exudes a pungent smell, which will "go away" as the drink matures. You need to keep apple wine in glass, hermetically sealed containers. You can store the product for several years at a temperature of + 6- + 160FROM.
Important! Homemade apple wine is fully ripe after 2 months of storage.
The strength of the wine prepared according to the proposed technology is only 10-12%. Such a product is not only tasty, but also a healthy alcoholic drink that will always have to be enjoyed.
Apple wine with orange flavor
Experienced winemakers always try to get a unique product with interesting flavors and blends. It is for them that the following recipe for making homemade wine from apples and oranges may become interesting.
For homemade wine, you will need apples themselves in the amount of 10 kg, 6 large, juicy oranges, 3 kg of sugar and 5 liters of water. Wine yeast is included in the product in the amount of 150 g per 5 liters of raw materials. It is preferable to use apples that are juicy, ripe.
It will be enough for every housewife, even a beginner, to simply prepare an amazingly delicious apple-orange wine, if you follow the step-by-step instructions of the recipe:
- Cut the apples into small pieces and mix them thoroughly with 1 kg of sugar. Fold the resulting mixture into a large container and cover with water. Cover the product with a clean cloth and leave for 5-6 days.
- Drain the apple wort, squeeze the remaining apple pieces. Add sugar and grated oranges to the liquid.
- Dissolve wine yeast in warm water, leave for 15-20 minutes and pour into the wort in a thin stream.
- Cover the base for future wine with a rubber glove or a lid with a water seal. Leave the product at room temperature until the end of fermentation.
- Gently strain the drink and close it with a water seal for another 3 days.
- Strain the wine again. Cork it hermetically in bottles and send it to storage.
Such a simple recipe will allow you to prepare amazingly tasty, light and, most importantly, natural wine. Already after a month of exposure, you can safely suppress the alcoholic drink to the table for tasting relatives and friends.
Fortified wine with apples and raisins
Naturally fermented apple wine turns out to be light 10-12%. You can make a stronger drink by adding alcohol or vodka. For example, the following is an interesting recipe for making fortified wine based on apples and dark raisins. Subject to the preparation technology, the strength of the drink will be 15-16%.
To prepare wine, you will need 10 kg of apples, 2-2.5 kg of sugar, 100 g of raisins (dark) and 200 ml of vodka. Using these ingredients, you need to perform the following manipulations:
- Wash and dry the apples with a clean towel. Remove the seed chamber from the fruit.
- Grind the apples with a meat grinder, then mix the resulting puree with sugar and raisins.
- The wine blank should be poured into a jar or bottle, tightly closed with a glove.
- Place the container with the wort in a dark closet for 3 weeks. During this time, a sediment forms at the bottom of the can (bottle). The liquid must be carefully drained into a glass container.
- Add another 1 tbsp to the wort. Sahara. Stir the wine blank, close the bottle hermetically.
- For 2 weeks, leave the drink for further fermentation in a tightly sealed container. During this time, sediment will appear again. It needs to be filtered, and vodka must be added to the remaining clean liquid.
- After thorough mixing, the wine is kept for 3 weeks in a cool room.
The addition of dark raisins will give apple wine a noble, elite shade and a pleasant, delicate aroma. Only those who have tasted it at least once can appreciate this drink.
Apple wine with cinnamon
Apples and cinnamon are a wonderful combination of products that are used not only in cooking, but also in winemaking. One of the recipes for delicate wine with apples and cinnamon is suggested later in the article.
To prepare a light and surprisingly tasty wine, you will need 2 kg of ripe apples, 1 tbsp. l. cinnamon, sugar 700 g and 2 liters of purified water. The cooking process itself is simple and accessible even to a novice winemaker:
- Wash the apples, divide into small pieces, remove the seed chamber with grains.
- Add cinnamon and water to the apples, mix the ingredients and cook the mixture until the fruit softens.
- Grind the boiled apple mixture until puree.
- Add sugar to the puree, mix the ingredients and pour the resulting apple blank into the bottle. Cover the container hermetically for further fermentation.
- After 2-3 weeks, the fermentation process will stop, as evidenced by the absence of evolved gases. The finished wine must be filtered, poured into a clean, dry container, tightly corked and kept dark and cool.
Wine prepared according to this recipe always turns out to be tasty, aromatic and delicate. Ease of preparation allows even a novice winemaker to use the recipe.
Wild apple wine
It often happens that a wild apple tree grows somewhere not far from the house, the fruits of which do not differ in good taste and aroma. Such apples are often not used and simply rot on the ground. We offer to make excellent apple wine from such low-quality raw materials.
In addition to 10 kg of wild apples, the alcoholic drink contains 3 kg of sugar, 1 pack of fresh yeast and 3 liters of water. Making wine according to this recipe can be described by the following points:
- Wash the apples, cut into small pieces, after removing the core.
- Add a third of the required amount of water and sugar to the apples. Put the mixture of ingredients in a warm place for 5 days, capping it with a lid. The apples should be stirred daily.
- After 5 days, remove the pulp from the total volume of the wort, strain the juice for further use.
- Add the remaining 2 kg of sugar, water and yeast to it. After thorough mixing, pour the liquid into a glass container and cover the container with a rubber glove (lid with a water seal). Leave the wine for 45 days for fermentation.
- After the recommended time, the wine must be filtered and poured into a clean container with an airtight lid. After a couple of days, a sediment will appear in the wine. This means that the drink must be filtered again.
- Pour clean, clear wine into bottles, seal hermetically and send to a cool place for later storage.
Thus, it is possible to prepare light apple wine even from sour or even bitter fruits with an unsightly appearance. When using such non-standard raw materials, you can get a very original drink with a unique blend.
Having decided to make a low-alcohol, invigorating apple cider, the hostess can use not only the recipes suggested above, but also another homemade wine recipe, which is described in detail in the video:
Homemade apple wine of the perfect taste is not at all difficult to prepare if you know some secrets:
- Based on any recipe, you can make a fortified wine by adding a small amount of vodka.
- Fortified wine has a longer shelf life.
- The strength of light apple wine is about 10-12%. This figure will be higher if you add more sugar when making wine.
- It will be possible to prepare sweet wine if the fermentation process is stopped prematurely.
- Apple pits add some bitterness to the wine. In preparing a drink, the hostess has the right to decide whether to remove or leave them.
- You can stop the fermentation process by cooling the drink.
- After the forced stop of fermentation, the wine must be stabilized. To do this, bottles with an alcoholic drink are immersed in water, which is heated to 60-700C for 15-20 minutes. After stabilization, the wine is sent to storage.
- You can stabilize apple wine prepared according to any recipe for further long-term storage.
- The more water is added to the wine during the preparation process, the less saturated and aromatic the drink itself will be.
The listed features should be taken into account by every housewife who decides to make apple wine. You also need to remember that the entire fermentation process, on which winemaking is based, must take place in conditions without access to oxygen. That is why it is recommended to wear a rubber glove on the container with the wort. In one of the fingers of such an original "cover", a small hole should be made with a needle. Through this fool, carbon dioxide will be removed. The lid with a water seal is a whole complex of interacting elements that remove carbon dioxide from the bottle and do not allow oxygen to penetrate into the container. An example of the operation of such a cover with a water seal can be seen in the picture below.
Natural apple wine is not only a source of positive mood, but also a storehouse of vitamins, minerals, useful trace elements. A low-alcohol drink can improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal and immune systems, stabilize blood pressure and sugar levels. Apple wine normalizes a woman's hormones, stops the growth of cancer cells. It is used in cosmetology, it is drunk for intensive fat burning. Thus, an apple alcoholic drink can be a godsend for every housewife, you just need to know how to make homemade, natural wine correctly and remember that alcohol abuse is never beneficial.