We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Salting ryadovka mushrooms is not difficult - in most cases, the harvesting process does not take much time, although you can also find recipes according to which it is necessary to soak the raw materials for several days. Of course, you can buy salted ryadovki in the store, but mushrooms salted at home are tastier and do not contain artificial preservatives.
Rows for salting are purchased in specialized stores or assembled on their own. This species is found in large quantities in the forests of central Russia. They do not grow separately like russula, boletus, boletus or aspen, but form families. Groups are not arranged in heaps, like milk mushrooms, but are lined up in rows. From this this name is ryadovki. They are collected from mid-August to September.
Secrets of salting mushrooms ryadovok
In order for the rows to be stored in jars for a long time without loss of quality, and spices do not kill their taste, it is important to know how to salt the mushrooms correctly. It is recommended to adhere to the following tips while salting the rows:
- The caps of the fruit bodies are salted. The legs are set aside separately for frying or stewing soon.
- Regardless of the method of salting the rows, they are soaked for several hours in cold water. With the hot method of salting, 2-3 hours are enough. The cold cooking method requires a longer soaking - the mushrooms are kept in water for at least 2 days, changing it periodically. In stagnant water, they will sour.
- Salting of rows is carried out in glass, enameled or wooden dishes without cracks.
- In its pure form, raw materials are usually not salted - several layers of mushrooms are alternated in a jar with leaves of fruit trees and sprinkled with various spices. They give the caps a pleasant spicy flavor and rich aroma.
- Cutting the caps for salting is large, especially if you have to harvest them using the cold method. From a long stay in water and subsequent boiling, the mushrooms will noticeably decrease in size, so small specimens can not be cut.
- To make salty rows dense and crispy, you need to look for recipes for winter preparations using cherry leaves - they make mushrooms elastic.
- Horseradish will not let the caps turn sour. Horseradish leaves are used in salting.
- It is better not to overdo it with spices. If you add a lot of spices to a jar of mushrooms, they will eventually kill the taste and smell of the rowers themselves.
- In the process of preparing the rows, you cannot use tin buckets. The brine will react with the metal surface and release toxic substances as a result.
Important! Before filling the jars with mushrooms and spices, you need to sterilize them in any convenient way.
Preparation of rows for salting
Before you salt the rows at home, they are prepared for cooking:
- The mushrooms are carefully sorted out and excess debris is removed. The legs are cut off.
- Before salting, the peel is removed from the caps and the mushrooms are thoroughly washed - the structure of the rows is such that grains of sand and small debris can be packed between the plates of the fruiting body.
- After that, the mushrooms are soaked in cold water. Some recipes require a little salt.
- Then put it in a colander and let the water drain.
- The preparation of mushrooms for salting is completed by boiling. Cooking times can vary greatly depending on the recipe, but on average this process takes about 30 minutes.
Advice! The collected raw materials are cooked in salted water. In this case, it is important to periodically remove the foam from the surface.
How to salt ryadovka mushrooms
There are many ways to tastefully salt a row at home. All recipes can be roughly divided into three groups: cold, hot or dry salting. Most often, they are harvested in a cold or hot way, while in the second case, salty rows can be served on the table after 3-4 days. Cold salting takes more time, but mushrooms after such processing are more crispy.
As a fragrant additive, plant leaves and spices are poured into the jar to the rows:
- cherry, oak or currant leaves;
- Bay leaf;
- horseradish root and leaves;
- cumin and others.
Important! Rows are usually referred to as conditionally edible mushrooms. This means that they cannot be eaten raw - they become edible only after heat treatment.
How to hot salt the rows
According to this recipe for hot salting, the rows are very fragrant, which is achieved by adding cloves. The complete list of ingredients is as follows:
- 1 kg of rows;
- 1.5 liters of water;
- 2-3 bay leaves;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 10 black peppercorns;
- 5 carnation buds;
- 70 g salt;
- 1 tbsp. l. vegetable oil.
Mushrooms are hot salted according to the following scheme:
- Water is poured into a saucepan and put on fire.
- When the water boils, peeled and washed caps are added to it.
- Then you need to wait until the water boils a second time. Then the fire is reduced and cooked for 40-45 minutes, covering the pan with a lid. The foam is removed from time to time, and the mushrooms are stirred.
- At this time, the garlic is peeled, cut into thin slices and jars with lids are sterilized.
- When the caps are ready, they are laid out in layers in jars, alternating with chunks of garlic, bay leaves and cloves. Additionally, each layer is lightly sprinkled with salt. When filling the can, it is important to tamp the rows tightly in order to remove the voids between them.
- Then the banks are poured with brine and 1 tbsp. heated vegetable oil and close tightly. The rolled jars are turned upside down and left to cool.
Cooled jars with salted hats are removed in a cool and dark place. The finished product can be eaten in 3-5 days, but it is better to let it brew for about a month.
Advice! When boiling mushrooms in boiling water, it is recommended to add 1-2 hours of citric acid. This will prevent the mushrooms from changing their color too much.
How to cold salt the rows
This recipe will need the following ingredients:
- 1 kg of rows;
- 1.5-2 liters of water;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 3-4 horseradish leaves;
- 2-3 sprigs of dill;
- 10 black peppercorns;
- 50 g of salt.
Cold salting of rowers mushrooms occurs according to the following scheme:
- First, the mushrooms are soaked to remove the bitterness. To do this, they are laid out in a large container and filled with cold water for 3 days. From above, the container is covered with a lid.
- During these 3 days, the water is periodically changed so that the mushrooms do not turn sour. Elastic hats speak of readiness. If they still break when pressed, then you need to keep them in the water a little longer.
- The soaked rows are put in another container in layers, with the caps down, if the mushrooms are whole. The thickness of the row should be about 4-5 cm. After each layer, the fruit bodies are sprinkled with salt and spices.
- Put a cloth on top, cover with a flat solid object, for example, a plate and press down with oppression. After 2-3 days, the mushrooms should start juicing. If it is not enough, the oppression is made heavier.
After a month, salty caps or whole fruit bodies prepared according to this recipe can be served on the table.
How to dry pickle ryadovki mushrooms
Recipes for dry salting of a row are the most convenient - they exclude the stage of soaking mushrooms from the general process. This method got its name because the mushrooms are not soaked before salting. They are thoroughly washed, slightly dried, and then proceed to the preparation of raw materials.
The cooking process looks like this:
- In a prepared container (an enamel pot, a bucket or a tank, a wooden barrel), rows are laid in layers, placing them with their hats down. Sprinkle each layer with table salt.
- Cover the top layer of mushrooms with a clean cloth and place a lid or other flat and sufficiently hard object on it.
- The oppression is installed on the support: boiled stone, brick, glass jar or bottle of water.
- On the 3-4th day, the ryadovki should settle under the weight of oppression and let the juice flow. More mushrooms are placed in the container, after which the oppression is returned to its place. So the container is filled to the top, after which the mushrooms are transferred to sterilized jars and put into a refrigerator or cellar for storage.
With this method of salting, the product will be ready for use in 1-2 weeks after the last laying of mushrooms under oppression.
Terms and conditions of storage
It is recommended to store salty rows in a cool and dark place. The optimum temperature is from + 6 ° C to + 10 ° C. A refrigerator is suitable for this, but it is better to put the jars in the cellar, since there may not be enough space for this in the refrigerator.
Hot salted mushrooms are stored for 7-8 months. If salted in a cold way, then you can keep them up to six months, and dry - up to a year.
At a lower temperature, salted mushrooms will freeze and crumble strongly, and after thawing they will lose their elasticity, aroma and their taste will become completely different.
In a warm room, salty rows will quickly turn sour and become unusable.
Rowing mushrooms can be salted in different ways: hot, cold or dry. Each of them has its own advantages, but the most important thing is to adhere to the general recommendations for salting mushrooms. Then the rows will turn out to be tasty and crispy, regardless of the cooking method, and the shelf life of the finished product will be as long as possible. To give the blanks a pleasant taste and piquant aroma, they are diluted with spices and leaves of fruit trees.
You can learn more about how to salt the rows for the winter from the video below: